Sunday 19 July 2015

Birthday Post

Hey Markers...

Birthday Celebrations is always fun isn't it ? On 11th of this month (July) it was my birthday. I finally turned 17th #whoa

It was by far my best Birthday Ever. Coz yes who doesn't love Surprises ? I love surprises...!!! #yea yea





Woril :- BBQ #Atria ;)






Hang bag : Lifestyle 


                      Ring : AmericanDiamond
                              ( Midnight Bday gift )


Neckpiece : Colaba 



                         Footwear : Colaba



                       Dress : Max

I had planned a very diffrent blog for this month but when I was going through my gallery I thought of why not share my Birthday pictures as a Post with you'll !! Hoenstly nothing was Planned. It just happened ! I had the best day of my life and I had to share this with my Markers ;) And THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR LOVELY WISHES. It made my day so Special.


Well coming back to the birthday ! I am wearing a Simple keen length one piece. With a lime shaded Neck piece. And a beautiful ring. Keeping the look very simple yet elegant. Because it was a lunch Party with my girlfriends I didn't do any sort of bold or heavy Makeup and selected a neutral makeup.


Well the Reason this Birthday Turned so special was completely because of my two fav aka Girlfriends Prashita Worlikar ❤ and Siddhi Trivedi 💖 #ThankYou

















Watch : Gifted ! 

OUTFIT DETAILS :

PRASHITA WORLIKAR  


     Crop Top : Colaba
                Boots : Brandra


                    Handpiece : Local Shop


                      SIDDHI TRIVEDI
Jacket : philippines
Top : Reliance 
Jeans : Denim 

Tip of the day : Go with subtle colours this Monsoon. Coz Wearing Bold And Vibrant colours can make you look OVER Done ! ;)


                PHOTO Credits : Siddhi Trivedi 💖  

No comments:

Post a Comment